Tuesday 6 December 2011

'Tears In Heaven'

I'm too sad. Life is depressing. December is not my month…My grandmother is registered to the hospital and I'd rather not talk about it. Everyone is depressed! WHY THE HELL DO WE LIVE? Okay, now I sound like those cheesy people who feel depressed about life, BUT STILL! Yesterday night, we had to sleep over in some other home as my mum stayed in the hospital. Now, I'm watching National Treasure. Do you know the movie Grudge? Me and my friends watched it the day before yesterday and I got so creeped out! I'm so scared that the Grudge will come and kill me. I'm bloody superstitious. I just found out that you yawn because your low on oxygen…Why do parents say you yawn because your sleepy?  I don't know, I just…Okay, I'm going to sleep now, considering that I have nothing to do. For the first time, I would have preferred going to school. Actually, its not the first time. Now, we are watching Step up 3D. I wish I had a body like them. THEY'RE SO BLOODY TONED! Okay, I gotta go. I'm yawning like mad cos I'm low on oxygen.


No comments:

Post a Comment